- This is an energy-saving pump with a high efficiency impeller and a motor with IE3 efficiency.
- With a non-seal (mechanical-seal-less) structure, it is easy to maintain.
- Stainless steel is used in suction parts and highly abrasion-resistant SiC bearing is adopted in the pump bearing.
- Motors were made to be compact (compared with our product: height of the motor is reduced by 20 mm).
- The structure for coping with air biting caused by the lowering of liquid surface is adopted.
- An energy-saving operation with an inverter is enabled.
- There is a lineup of products complying with various efficiency and regulations.